Our Commitment to Protecting Your Personal Information
To ensure compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer who oversees privacy-related matters. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided below.
What Data We Collect About You
We gather personal data, which refers to any information that can be used to identify an individual.
If you reach out to us, we will keep a record of the correspondence, which includes the company name, name, email, business address, telephone, and website address.
We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Identity Data: This may include your first and last name.
- Contact Data: This may include your billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: This may include your bank account information.
- Transaction Data: This may include information about payments made between us and other purchase details.
- Technical Data: This may include your login data, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our site.
- Profile Data: This may include any username and password, as well as information about purchases and orders.
Usage Data: This may include information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: This may include your preferences regarding receiving marketing communications from us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
At Westgate Fire Services Ltd, we are committed to using your personal data only when legally permitted. We will only process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If you choose to opt out of receiving our marketing communications, please note that this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product or service purchase, or contractual obligations.
How Your Data is Stored
We store your client data on our database to fulfil our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us. Your data is securely stored electronically on our web servers and backed up remotely in the cloud. We also use security software and firewalls to protect our servers.
At Westgate Fire Services Ltd, we take data security seriously. We limit access to your personal data to only those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to know such data to perform their duties. These parties are bound by confidentiality agreements and instructed to process your personal data only on our behalf.
We guarantee that your data and any associated client data is never shared with any third-party outside of Westgate Fire Services Ltd without your explicit consent or a legal obligation to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including satisfying legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law, we must keep basic information about our customers, including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data, for six years after they cease to be our customers for tax purposes. After this period, your personal data will be securely deleted from our systems. We securely shred any paper records when they are no longer required.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Westgate Fire Services Ltd may disclose information about you to the extent required by law in connection with any legal proceedings, to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
We may have to share your personal data with the following parties in order to carry out the normal running of our business:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators, and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may use your personal data to contact you about services that may be of interest to you. If you want to opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, you can do so at any time by emailing us at Info@westgatefireservices.co.uk with the subject line “REMOVE MY EMAIL” or by unsubscribing from any email communications you receive from us.
Information About Visiting This Website
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your computer and your visit, including your IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views. We use this information to administer the website and improve its usability.
We use Google Analytics to track website usage and improve our website’s performance. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these websites. Please be aware of this when you click on any external links from our website.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete any personal information we have collected from you. If you notice any inaccuracies or changes to your personal information, please let us know by sending an email to Info@westgatefireservices.co.uk.
Westgate Fire Services Ltd
Unit 2 Poplar Park, Pride Pkwy, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 8GJ
Phone: +44 1529 414595
License No: 0957890
VAT No: 214 4027 52